- a daily horse ride or lesson.
- pony painting
- hay rides
- lots of games
- snowball fight
- learning how to care for horses and farm animals.
- Lunch and disco in the AIR CONDITIONED camp house.
- Petting zoo with baby bunnies, chicks, ducks and fat pig.
- arts and crafts, and much much more!
Spring break camp
May 31st - August 1st
camp is $235 per week
$50 deposit is required to book a week of camp. the deposit is take off the balance so the remainder would be $185 to be paid the 1st day of camp.
Camp is Monday - Friday unless otherwise specified.
For ages 6-12