- a daily pony or horse lesson.
- pony painting
- hay rides
- lots of games
- snowman making
- learning how to care for horses and farm animals.
- Lunch and disco in the AIR CONDITIONED camp house.
- Petting zoo with baby bunnies, chicks, ducks and fat pig.
- arts and crafts, and much much more!
camp is $255 per week
A $55 nonrefundable deposit is required to book a week of camp. the deposit is taken off the balance so the remainder would be $200 to be paid the 1st day of camp.
Camp is Monday - Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm unless otherwise specified.
For ages 6-12
Campers will need a lunch(snacks optional), something to drink in a Reusable water bottle, sneakers and comfortable clothes. We provide water if they run out. We will be in the shade most of the time but feel free to pack some sunscreen.